Thursday, July 10, 2014

Summer Treat part 2

The second Summer Treat Mix. A hot mix  of old school music from the early 2000 and back, this some good music to grill to. ENJOY.

1. Intro/The Isley Brothers - Summer Breeze
2. Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly - Before I Let Go
3. K Solo- Your Mom's In My Business
4. Jill Scott -  Golden
5. The Fatback Band - I Found Lovin'
6. Ledisi featuring Jaheim - Stay Together
7. Lumidee feat. Busta Rymes & Fabolous - I'll Never Leave You remix
8. Beenie Man feat. Mya -  If I Can Be Your Girl
9. Tweet - Oops Oh My
10. Carl Thomas feat. LL Cool J - I Wish Remix
11. Case feat. Foxy Brown - Touch Me, Tease Me
12. Truth Hurts feat. Rakim - Addictive
13. B.T. Express - Do It
14. FUN - All Alone
15. Maroon 5 -  Sunday Morning Questlove Remix
16. Ariana Grande ft Mac Miller -  The Way
17. Stevie Wonder - Do I Do
18. Ja Rule - Livin It Up
19. Common - Go
20. Donell Jones - I'll Go

No comments:

Post a Comment