Friday, July 25, 2014

Live At The Oasis: Wonder Years My High School Years

I've come to my high school high days, and yes I mean high. It's an all R&B mix and if you remember the game went from New Jack Swing to full blown singing over Hip Hop beats almost overnight. I really need to go longer than an hour on these mixes. Anyway somewhat from memory lane, enjoy.

Online Music Radio at Blog Talk Radio with Black Ceez on BlogTalkRadio
1. Intro - Intro
2. Mary J. Blige  -  You Remind Me
3. Miss Jones - Where I Wanna Be Boy
4. Adina Howard - Freak Like Me
5. Soul For Real - Candy Rain
6. Intro - Let Me Be The One
7. Brandy - Best Friend
8. Christopher Williams -  Every Little Thing U Do
9. Madonna - Human Nature (Howie Tee Remix)
10. Janet Jackson - That's The Way Love Goes
11. SWV feat. Wu Tang Clan - Anything (remix)
12. En Vouge -  My Lovin'
13. TLC - Creep
14. Jodeci - Come And Talk To Me (remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment