Saturday, July 12, 2014

Live At The Oasis: The Wonder Years 88' - 91'

This mix is dedicated to my Middle Schools years, back when New Jack Swing was in full bloom and the New Edition crew were all doing their own thing. I'm all over the place from New Jack Swing to the soul of Soul II Soul. I didn't throw any Hi Hop in the mix. I'll save that for another time. Enjoy


More Music Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Black Ceez on BlogTalkRadio


1. Intro - Intro
2. AL B. Sure! - If I'm Not Your Lover
3. Today - Girl I Got My Eyes On You
4. Hi-Five - I Like the Way
5. Terence Trent D'Arby - Wishing Well
6. Janet Jackson - What Have You Done for Me Lately
7. Jane Child - Don't Wanna Fall In Love
8. Pebbles - Mercedes Boy
9. Johnny Gill - Rub You The Right Way
10. Bell Biv Devoe - Poison
11. Soul II Soul - Back To Life
12. Sybil - Don't Make Me Over
13. Shanice - I Love Your Smile
14. Michael Jackson - Remember the Time

No comments:

Post a Comment