Monday, January 26, 2015

Live At The Oasis - Monday Mix 01-19-15



A Monday mix, I know I'm getting to these later than normal but I've been busy. This mix has more blends in it and a nice amount of older music, good music. Enjoy


1. Intro - Intro
2. 50 Cent feat. Nate Dogg - 21 Questions (blend)
3. Adele - Set Fire To The Rain (blend)
4. De La Soul - Baby Phat
5. LL Cool J - Around The Way Girl
6. Groove Theory - Tell Me
7. Nelly - Hot In Herre
8. Salt -n- Pepa feat. En Vouge - Whattaman
9. Pete Rock & CL Smooth - I Got A Love
10. A Tribe Called Quest - Electric Relaxation
11. Total - What About Us
12. Bilal feat. Dr. Dre & Jadakiss - Fastlane
13. Reflection Eternal - The Blast
14. Erykah Badu feat. Common - Love Of My Life
15. Slum Village - Fall In Love
16. Raheem DeVaughn - Where I Stand
17. Goapele- Milk and Honey
18. Stacy Barthe - Never Did
19. Mase feat Total - What You Want
20. Lil Kim - Crush On You (blend)
21. Mario - Let Me Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment