Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Live At The Oasis: Monday Mix 01-05-15



It's a new year and I'm a month away from my one year anniversary of rocking the show. I didn't know what I wanted to do on the episode nd then just followed my instincts and went with just Hip Hop. It's a good mix I have to still get a handle on certain things with my controller still. Still a nice mix for the new year and getting back into things since i took all of last month off.

1. Intro - Intro
2. Fantasia - When I See U
3. Ne-Yo - So Sick (Blend)
4. Ludacris - Southern Hospitality
5. Jay Z - I Just Wanna Love U
6. Raekwon - Ice Cream
7. Chaz Shepherd – You Got That Magic
8. Pete Rock & CL Smooth - Take You There
9. Eric B. & Rakim - Don't Sweat The Technique
10. Jay Z - No Hook (Blend)
11. Black Thought - The Professional
12. PRhyme - U Looz
13. Torae & Skyzoo - Click
14. Freddie Foxxx - Bumpy Knuckles Baby
15. Marco Polo & Torae - Word Play
16. Common ft. Ab-Soul • Made In Black America
17. Common - 7 Deadly Sins
18. Mos Def - Mathematics (Blend)
19.  Nas feat. Large Professor - Loco-motive
20. Raekwon feat. Jadakiss, Styles P - Broken Safety
21.  Eminem feat. Royce Da 5'9" - Detroit Vs Everybody
22. Pitch Black - Block To The Boardroom
23. Statik Selektah feat. Snoop Dogg - All The Way

No comments:

Post a Comment