Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Live At The Oasis:Rewind Wed 11-12-14




Old school Funk Soul and R&B music.

1. Shalamar - A Night To Remember
2. Midnight Star - Wet My Whistle
3. Evelyn Champagne King - I'm In Love
4. Midnight Star - Freak-A-Zoid
5. George Benson - Turn Your Love Around
6. Stephanie Mills - What Cha Gonna Do With My Lovin'
7. Sisters Love - Give Me Your Love
8. The Five Stairsteps - Ooh Child
9. Joe Simon - Walkin' Down Lonely Street
10. Fela Kuti - Water No Get Enemy
11. Willie Hutch -  Hospital Prelude Of Love Theme
12.  Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes - Bad Luck
13. Stevie Wonder - All I Do
14. The Emotions - Best of My Love
15. LTD - Back In Love Again
16. Junior - Mama Used To Say
17. Incredible Bongo Band - Apache
18. Sly & The Family Stone - Sing A Simple Song

No comments:

Post a Comment