Thursday, November 13, 2014

Live At The Oasis:Monday Mix 11-10-14



I felt like testing my range with this mix. I did some dance top 40 radio stuff at first, and could have went on but all of it started to sound the same so I moved on. Then I went to indie rock and Hip Hop and R&B. It's a nice mix.  As always get at me on Twitter @Black_Ceez and like the FB page Live At The Oasis Mix

1. Lauren Pritchard - I Hope It's You
2. Dami Im - One More Time
3. Calvin Harris feat. John Newman - Blame
4. Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child
5. Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding - I Need Your Love
6. Zedd feat. Foxes - Clarity
7. Calvin Harris feat. Florence Welch - Sweet Nothing
8. Ellie Goulding - Burn
9. Enrique Iglesias - Heart Attack
10. Imagine Dragons - It's Time
11. Passion Pit - Take a Walk
12. Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen - Good Time
13. Death Cab for Cutie- I Will Possess Your Heart
14. Owl City - Fireflies
15. The Postal Service - Brand New Colony
16. The Fugees - Killing Me Softy
17. Mase feat Total - What You Want
18. Heavy D & The Boyz - Black Coffee
19. J. Cole feat. Miguel - Power Trip
20. Aaliyah - Rock The Boat
21. Carl Thomas - I wish
22. Bilal - Fast Lane
23. Puff Daddy Feat. The Lox - All About The Benjamins

No comments:

Post a Comment