Thursday, November 1, 2018

Plans From Now And Throughout Next Year







I know I've been slacking when it comes to blogging, for the most part everything besides my day gig and Mixshow. I will be finally putting it all together starting today. I'll be posting on YouTube with commentary on whatever for the blog starting tomorrow.

Musically I will get back on my grind. Next year I look forward to maybe at least three projects in the works or being mixed down and ready to be released. I'll finally put Home Sick out on hard copy, CDs, and all the stuff that should come with it. I'll also finish the last two Seasons of the 90 days beat series, Autumn and Spring. I'll start with Spring next year. I'll try to get back to First Friday Freestyle starting tomorrow and keep it going this time around.

Sometime before the year is out I'll be doing a whole show with nothing but music from my crew S.O.N.N. this is the 25th anniversary of what started out as some dudes spitting in school together. We've all became great artists and have some great material to not show it off is a crime to the time it took to make it. I'm still waiting on my one homie but it wouldn't be him if I didn't have to so it is what it is.

As far as Live At The Oasis goes I'm still rocking out on Legalcrimeradio.com and to be honest I haven't really thought about taking the offer to rock on other stations they have offered because of time restraints and I like having new mixes all the time. What I want to do is on my Saturday shows piggyback off the Netflix series Hip Hop Evolution and do an hour or so of the what the topic was for an episode. I have some other ideas I'll be testing out the next few weeks as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment