Tuesday, September 4, 2018

live at the oasis 8 - 29 -18 Michael Jackson Mix 2018 on LCR



When you talk about Michael Jackson you can reach people from all walks of life who can tell you in detail about when they fell in love with his music. For most it was Thriller, people like me go back to the old Motown records of The Jackson 5 and that night on Motown 25. Long story short, Michael Jackson is was that dude. His catalog is extensive and the albums no one really remember dropping have heat. I did my show last Wednesday night on The King of Pop's birthday and it was also the last Wonder Years Wednesday show. I put in two hours of work with a nice amount of Jackson 5 music and mad remixes or re-edits You know how I do. Catch me live Wed & Thurs nights 8pm and Sat evenings 6pm on legalcrimeradio.com




Rock With You
Great To Be Here
Heartbreak Hotel
Dancing Machine
I Wanna Be Where You Are
My Cherie Amour
The Love You Save
Billie Jean
Baby Be Mine
Butterflies remix feat Eve
PYT
Blame It On The Boogie
Honey Love
Bad
Beat It
Man In The Mirror
You Rock My World remix feat Jay Z
ABC
2,4,6,8
The Way You Make Me Feel
Can You Feel It
Enjoy Yourself
Remember The Time
Darling Dear
I’m The One You Need
I Want You Back
Too Late To Change The Time
Working Day and Night
I Can’t Help It
Say, Say, Say
Another Part Of Me
Never Can Say Goodbye
Human Nature
Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough

No comments:

Post a Comment