Thursday, February 1, 2018

February Get Down for The Live At The Oasis Show on Legal Crime Rado






This Month is my birthday month so I'm most definitely trying to turn things up a notch on Live At The Oasis. This the idea I have in my head as of now. I don't think much will change. Thanks to everyone who tunes in to listen and those who rock with the station from day to day no matter who rocking. Here is my plans for this month.

Feb.  3 – Old school music from 60’s to the 90’s

Feb. 7 – Dilla Tribute Mix, All Dilla joints
Feb. 8 – Oscar and Grammy Tribute Mix
Feb. 10 – Boom Bap Hip Hop Old and New
Feb. 14 – Valentines Mix
Feb. 15 – Original Samples
Feb. 17 – Black Ceezar Tribute Mix
Feb. 21 – Dr Dre Tribute Mix performed, produced by and or affiliated with Dre.
Feb . 22 – Universoul Mix Jazz, Funk, R&B and Hip Hop from other countries
Feb. 24 – Do what I’m  feeling
Feb. 28 – Do what I’m feeling

Check me out on legalcrimeradio.com Wed & Thurs 8pm EST and Sat, 6pm EST
twitter: @Black_Ceez Instagram: blackceezarsonn  Google+ Black Ceezar Facebook: Live At The Oasis Mix Show

No comments:

Post a Comment