Thursday, July 14, 2016

Live At The Oasis Monday Mix 7-4 -16



4th of July mix, I had planned on doing two hours but then decided to not go that route. This is more uptempo then I've been doing lately. Enjoy.


Ellie Goulding - On My Mind (blend)
Rihanna - Diamonds
Jill Scott - Fools Gold
Raekwon - Incarcerated Scarfaces
House Of Pain - Jump Around remix
Kris Kross feat Supercat - Alright
Naughty By Nature - Hip Hop Hooray
Alessia Cara - I'm Yours
Vanity 6 - Nasty Girl
Mtume - Juicy Fruit
Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy
Jay Z - Can`t Knock The Hustle remix
Lauryn Hill - Lost Ones
Biggie Smalls - One More Chance remix
M.O.P. - Ante Up
The Beatnuts feat. Big Pun -  Off The Books
Adina Howard - Freak Like Me (blend)
The L.O.X. - Recognize
Yuna - Best Love
Anderson .Paak – The Season / Carry Me
J. Cole - Wet Dreamz
OutKast - Ms. Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment