Friday, May 6, 2016

Live At The Oasis Rewind Wed 4 - 27- 16




First off I'm far from a fan of the Motown era. I love Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder and The JAckson 5 and The Temptations aren't that bad but I'm not really into them like that. Anyway This mix is bigger than me, I do all these April Rewind Wednesday mixes in dedication to my mom. We grew up on Motown like mostly everyone before 2000 when the Motown era got pushed aside for the 90's throwback Enjoy the mix.





Edwin Starr - War
Eddie Kendricks - Keep On Truckin'
David Ruffin - I Want You Back
Stevie Wonder - Uptight
Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - The Tears Of A Clown
Supreme - Reflections
Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - You're All I Need
Eddie Kendricks - Intimate Friends
Dennis Edwards - Don't Look Any Further
Rick James - Mary Jane
The Temptations -  Aint Too Proud To Beg
The Jackson 5 -  The Love You Save
The Supremes - Stop In The Name Of Love
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Jimmy Mack
Diana Ross & Marvin Gaye - Stop, Look, Listen To Your Heart
The Spinners - Its A Shame
Marvin Gaye -Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
The Supremes - Baby Love
The Four Tops - Reach Out I'll Be There
The Temptations - Get Ready
Jimmy Ruffin - What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted
The Isley Brothers This Old Heart Of Mine
The Jackson 5 - I Want You Back

No comments:

Post a Comment