Monday, February 23, 2015

Live At The Oasis: Monday Mix 2 -16- 15


I was wanting to go one way and ended up going a different direction with the mix. It still came out good, I couldn't open a few folders that night so I made due with what i could get to. It's a nice mix, enjoy.




1.Intro - Intro
2. Mario - Let Me Love You (blend)
3. Tess - Feenin
4. Taylor McFerrin Feat. Bobby McFerrin & César Camargo Mariano - Invisible / Visible
5. Eric Roberson - Talking Reckless
6. Ryan Leslie - I R I N A
7. Bilal feat. Mos Def  - Reminisce
8. Common - The Light (blend)
9. Craig Mack feat. Biggie, & Rampage - Flava In Your Ear remix
10. Dilla instrumental
11. De La Soul - Much More (blend)
12. Nas - One Love (blend)
13. Leela James feat. Anthony Hamilton - Say That
14. A Tribe Called Quest - Electric Relaxation
15. Faith Evans feat Diddy - All Night Long
16.  Erykah Badu - Think Twice
17. Main Source - Looking At The Front Door
18. Heavy D & The Boyz - Blue Funk
19. LL Cool J - Illegal Search
20.  Mary J Blige feat. Smif n Wessun - I Love You remix
21. KRS - One - Black Cop

No comments:

Post a Comment