Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Live At The Oasis; Da Chill Vibe 10-27-14




I nice mix of music that is mellow. I can't call it R&B music, so I'm going with alternative soul music, which I'm  feeling much more these days. The second half of the hour is conscious Hip Hop.


1. Jhene Aiko - No Pressure
2. The Internet feat Tay Walker - You Don’t Even Know
3. SZA - HiiiJack
4. Blood Orange - It Is What It Is
5. Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know
6. Bilal - Move On
7. Robert Glasper Experiment feat. Noah Jones - Let It Ride
8. Mos Def - Umi Says
9. Broken Social Scene - Shampoo Suicide
10. Thundercats - Seasons
11. Dam Funk - Fates Say
12. The Roots - Donuts Outro
13. Nas - Doo Rags
14. Common - Be
15. Busta Rhymes feat. Jamie Foxx,Mary J Blige,John Legend  - Decision
16.Masta Ace & Edo G - Over There
17. The Foreign Exchange - All That I Am
18. Pharoahe Monch - Clap
19. Kanye West feat. Adam Levine - Heard 'Em Say
20/ Cormega - More
21. Jay Electronica - Jazzamatazz

No comments:

Post a Comment