Saturday, August 16, 2014

Luther Loves You


I did a tribute mix the great Luther Vandross and how he could make a cover song his own. Just think about Superstar, no one does it like The Carpenters did it, they copy the Luther Vandross version. I went a bit different with this mix and threw in some soundbites of a show I really never seen until I saw it on Youtube. Anyway this was one of my favorite Sunday Soul Session mixes when i used to do that... I need to get back into that too. Enjoy

1. The Carpenters - Superstar
2. Dionne Warwick -  So Amazing
3. Brenda Russell - If Only For One Night
4. The Temptations - Since I Lost My Baby
5. Lori Lieberman - Killing Me Softly With His Song
6. Stevie Wonder - Until You Come Back To Me
7. Major Harris - Love Won't Let Me Wait
8. Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love
9. Luther Vandross -  A House Is Not A Home
10. Luther Vandross - Bad Boy Having A Part
11. Luther Vandross feat. Cheryl Lynn - If This World Were Mine
12. Luther Vandross - Superstar

No comments:

Post a Comment