Thursday, June 12, 2014

Live At The Oasis: Escape From New York EP 37


We all know New York is the birth place of Hip Hop. I know I personally go hard with East Coast Hip Hop, mostly New York Hip Hop when I do go old school with Hip Hop music. Truth is everywhere has classic stuff so This week I'm excluding New York, escape from the city for a week and show love eleswhere. Enjoy




1. Intro - Intro
2. N.W.A -  Alwayz Into Somethin'
3. Kriss Kross - Tonight’s The Night
4. The Roots - Clones
5. Goodie Mob - Cell Therapy
6. Krumbsnatcha - Gettin Closer To God
7. Ras Kass - Golden Chyld remix
8. Royce Da 5'9'' - Boom
9. Common - 6th Sense
10. Jaylib - The Official
11. Dilated Peoples - Marathon
12. MC Breed feat. 2Pac - I Gotta Get Mine
13. The D.O.C. – The D.O.C. and the Doctor
16. Eminem - Any Man
17. Edo G - Gotta Have It
18. Ice Cube - A Bird In The Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment