Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Live At The Oasis: Soulfilled Monday 9 - 29- 14



Live At The Oasis Soulfilled Monday mix show with soulful music. Early mic trouble on this episode. A nice amount of acapella and 90's R&B. Follow me on Twitter @Black_Ceez and like the Live At The Oasis FB page.

1. Intro -Intro
2. Groove Theory - Tell Me (Blend)
3. Raheem Devaughn - Where I Stand
4. Robert Glasper Experiment feat. Dwele - Worries
5. 702 - Steelo (Blend)
6. Case feat. Foxy Brown - Touch Me Tease Me (acapella)
7. Mya - Space
8. Eric Roberson - If I Had A Chance
9. 9th Wonder feat. Marsha Ambrosius - Peanut Butter and Jelly
10. Erykah Badu - I Want You
11. Anthony Hamilton - Baby Girl
12. Lauryn Hill - Ex Factor
13. Michael Jackson - Chicago
14. Ledisi - I Blame You
15. Jill Scott - Golden
16. Glenn Lewis feat. Kardinal Offishall - Back For More
17. Wyclef Jean - Guantanamera
18. Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love


No comments:

Post a Comment